KMU Journal of the Faculty of Letters (EFAD) is published twice a year, in June and December.
All articles are published in a number of articles with their own table of contents.
1) Articles are written according to KMU EFAD writing rules and uploaded to the journal system by the responsible author
2) The manuscript received is sent to the editor (2-5 days) by KMU EFAD.
3) It is submitted to the related referees according to the subject of the article reviewed and approved by the editor (5-10 days).
4. Works are sent to at least 2 referees. If one of the referees gives a negative report, the work is recommended to the 3rd referee.
5) The authors are informed according to the referee reports (within 1 month at the latest).
6) Manuscripts that are required for revision must be corrected and returned within 1 month at the latest in accordance with the reports.
7) If two referees are accepted, the article will be published in the following issue.
8) The decision to publish an article between 1 month and 2 months after the submission of an article to KMU EFAD results.