Call for Papers on Asian States and International Criminal law
Submission Open for: Volume 2 Issue 1, October-2020
Journal of International Criminal Law
Deadline for Paper Submission: 25th September-2020
Schedule of Publication: October -2020
Journal of International Criminal Law (JICL) invites researchers, academicians, professionals and PhD students to submit manuscripts on Asian States and International Criminal Law for September 2020.
· Area/Scope: the topics cover by the JICL include, but are not limited to, the substantive and procedural aspects of international criminal law; the jurisprudence of international criminal courts/tribunals; mutual effects of public international law, international relations, and international criminal law; relevant case-law from national criminal jurisdictions; Criminal law and international human rights; domestic policy that affects international criminal law and international criminal justice; and New technologies and international criminal justice.
· Frequency: Quarterly
· Format: Online & Print
· Language: English & Persian
· Review Process: Double Blinded
· Rigorous Peer Review Process
· Rapid Publication Process
· High quality Open Access Journal
· High level of commitment
How to Submit
We encourage you to send your manuscript (as a Word file) via the website. Please read the information on the journal’s Author Guidelines (at https://www.jicl.ir/journal/authors.note) before submitting your paper.