||JESR is a quarterly scientific journal edited by an Editorial Office from the Engineering Faculty â€“ â€œVasile Alecsandriâ€ University of Bacau. The journal continues the activity of another journal, Modelling and Optimization in the Machines Building Field (MOCM), starting with volume 16 no.3, from August 2010.
It contains the most recent theoretical and experimental studies concerning the topical and perspective problems in the conception and manufacturing fields of the technological plants and equipments. The editorial activity is coordinated by the Editorial Board and the Committee of Scientific Reviewers, including an impressive scientific staff from the departments of specialty of the Romanian and other European Universities.
JESR publishes the most recent theoretical and experimental studies concerning the topical and perspective problems in the conception and manufacturing fields of the technological plants and equipments, focusing but not limiting on:
1. Industrial Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronic
3. Technologies and Equipment from Process Industries
4. Environmental Engineering and Environmental Protection
5. Engineering and Management
6. Applied Engineering Sciences
7. Materials Science and Engineering
8. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
9. Automation, Computers and Information Technology
10. Chemical Engineering.