||The Fundamental and Applied Agriculture (FAA) Journal is a broad-spectrum double blind peer-reviewed journal that welcomes high-quality submissions in all major areas of agricultural sciences. Studies are welcome at all levels of integration ranging from molecules and cells to organisms and their environments and are expected to use state-of-the-art methodologies. The FAA journal publishes several types of articles: Original Research Article, Review, Perspective Article, and Short Communication. While Review and Perspective Article are usually invited by the editor.
In her very short journey the journal has achieved the following:
1. Indexed in DOAJ, Cross ref, ScopeMed, J-Gate, AGORA, AGRIS, TEEAL, CABI, ISC, ROAD, Google Scholar and Research Bible (some others are under process)
2. The handling of all the manuscripts (submission to publication) are done by E-journal management system (eJM)
3. All of our submitted manuscript will be screened through PLAGIARISM software 'iThenticate'.
4. We got digital Object Identifier (doi) number with the prefix: 10.5455/faa.
5. Our webpage is hosted by eJPort.
6. All the published articles are typeset using LaTEX.