||A scientific journal issued regularly every six months from the Faculty of Oussouleddine of the Emir Abdelkader university for Islamic Sciences- Constantine, Algerie. Means the publication of research and articles in Islamic, human and social sciences. It receives national and international scientific works in three languages: Arabic, French and English, and aims to:
- Disseminate and encourage the production of researchers and scholars of various categories, especially research on the national and Arab cultural and social environment and the contemporary issues of priority related to Islamic sciences.
- Encouraging Qur'anic and modern studies that are authentic, realistic and contemporary.
- Encourage intellectual studies, as well as studies in the field of the history of religions and the comparison of religions to achieve acquaintance and dialogue among members of the human community, and the correct definition of the Islamic message.
- Impressed studies advocacy, media and communication, especially those that serve the Islamic message.
- Encouraging jurisprudential studies dealing with issues that are at the heart of contemporary human needs.